Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dear Bloggers:

I'm new to all of this, I've been trying for a couple of months to get it working on my own but just can't seem to do it.  I do look at some of your blogs and have taken alot of ideas from all of you.  Can someone tell me how to put a like button on your facebook, I'm soo frustrated over that one.  I did sign up for a blog party type thing and paid $10.00 and was left out, I contacted the person running the thing with no response back.

I'm a mother of 3 and disabled, life in this economy is getting very hard and I just wanted to try to help out my husband ( who keeps seeing a decrease  in pay) a little.  I gave up several times but keep coming back.  If someone can give me some good advise I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so much!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment